Tips on Freshness:
- Keep kegs refrigerated at all times. As a food product, we recommend that beer should be kept refrigerated at 34 - 38°F (1 - 3°C) at all times.
- Stored at the recommended temperature, kegs should be used by the production date stamped on the keg itself or on a label.
- When fresh kegs arrive, rotate those in storage so it’s “first in, first out”.
- Keep coolers running during non-business hours. Only shut refrigeration down for servicing.
- Never let beer lines empty or allow them to dry out.
- If compressed air is used, the tapped keg should be used up in 4 days or less. Air causes beer to go stale and it takes on an unpleasant taste and appearance.
How to Serve the Perfect Glass:
Rinse the beer-clean glass with fresh, cold water.
Fill the glass as shown in the pictures above. Open and close the tap from the base of the handle in one smooth motion.
Serve right away. In preparing drink orders, pour liquor and mixed drinks first and the draught beer last.