LICENSEE GUIDELINES FOR PLACING ORDERS
- Please have your license number ready.
- Have the number of empty cases, kegs, cylinders and cans to be picked up with delivery, and a listing of products to be returned with delivery.
- Prior to placing the order, please advise the Customer Contact Centre Representative if the order is for pick up.
- You may change an order up until the order close time.
- We apologize, but The Beer Store does not accept voicemail, email or fax orders.
ORDERING FOR CROSS DOCK LOCATIONS
Barrie, Kitchener, Belleville, Kingston, Lindsay, Chatham, Windsor, Hanover, Pembroke, North Bay, Timmins, Parry Sound, Sault Ste Marie, Thunder Bay
Licensees may place orders up until the order close time, 2 days prior to delivery by 5:00 p.m. Note that for Monday deliveries the order close time is 5:00 p.m. Thursday. If you have weekly deliveries and haven’t called, you can expect to receive a call from us.
ORDERING FOR NON-CROSS DOCK LOCATIONS
The Beer Store offers next day delivery. You may place orders up until the order close time the day before delivery. If you receive a delivery once a week or more, our Customer Contact Centre Representatives will contact you to remind you that you haven't placed an order for next day delivery as a courtesy to ensure next day delivery.
The following standards apply to all orders:
The order close time varies depending on which Distribution Centre you deal with. Our SERVICE ON TAP Customer Support Team will be able to provide you with your order close time.
|Distribution Centre||Last Call Time|
|Brampton, London, Stoney Creek, Whitby||1 p.m.|
* Note that for Monday deliveries the order close time is 1:00 p.m. Friday
Orders may be placed anytime during our hours of operation:
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, Statutory holidays: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Orders can also be placed online at anytime